INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) POLICY STATEMENT
CJ ICM Group is a leading international logistics provider of sea freight, air freight, overland and contract logistics, integrated logistics, special services, heavy lifting and general transportation services to all industrial sectors.
CJ ICM Group Management is committed to maintain and continually improve Integrated Management System (IMS) that comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Standards.
We are COMMITTED TO:
- Comply with applicable legal & other requirements and corporate policies;
- Provide the highest quality service to our customers and meet or exceed customer expectations at all times;
- Strive continually to improve our quality, health & safety, and environmental performance including the setting and reviewing of measurable objectives and targets;
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health; eliminate hazards and reduce occupational health and safety risks;
- Provide appropriate trainings and develop the competencies among our workforce to manage the environment, quality, occupational health & safety;
- Involve our employees and contractors in consultation and participation so they can carry out their roles effectively and safely and with minimum environmental impact.
- Protect workers from reprisals when reporting incidents, hazards, risks and opportunities;
- Minimize the impact on the environment through: pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption, emissions, reduction and recycling of waste.
- Allocate necessary resources to maintain and continually improve the Integrated Management System.
This Policy is available, understood and maintained at all levels of CJ ICM Group and communicated to all relevant interested parties. It will be reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization.
Altug SOZALAN / Chief Executive Officer